Invitation: Medhurst Education Seminar at Microsoft HQ
Date: Wednesday 13th November 2019
Time: 10:00 – 15:00
Venue: Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG
Register now for our ICT in Education seminar at the Microsoft Campus, as spaces are getting booked up!
At our next seminar, we will have specialist education ICT staff from Medhurst, Microsoft, HPE, Aruba and Hugh Symons, hosting a number of sessions including:
- Discover how to engage and empower students with Artificial Intelligence in the classroom.
- Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 and Teams for Education.
- Take a closer look at the latest end user devices from Microsoft, HP and Medhurst.
- Find out the advantages of using the Aruba Central Platform.
- Discover the latest advancements in HPE servers and storage.
- Kick start your journey to the Cloud with tools from Microsoft and Medhurst.
Delegates will be provided with complimentary breakfast and lunch in the Microsoft hospitality Suite and entered into a free prize draw for a laptop!
Over 100 delegates came to our last event, so please register early to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
To register for the event please complete the form below or contact the Medhurst Education team on 01489 563000, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there.