Microsoft and Medhurst would like to invite you to attend our next free Education Seminar focused on Microsoft System Centre and Unified Communications with Microsoft Lync.
Date: Thursday 3rd November 2011
Time: 10:00 – 15:30
Venue: Microsoft Cardinal Place, 80-100 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL
Why you should attend:
– Learn how Microsoft System Center solutions help you manage your physical and virtual IT environments across datacenters, client computers, and devices and how you can optimise your infrastructure to reduce costs, improve application availability and enhance service delivery.
– Understand how Unified Communications can help you to be more productive by enabling you to communicate and collaborate easily with others in different locations or time zones. Microsoft staff will be talking about how Lync provides a unified communications infrastructure for instant messaging (IM), voice and video calling and Web conferencing both within the organisation and externally.
– Members of the HP PSG Business Unit will talk about the latest HP education solutions and the current deals available for education users such as trade-ins and cash-back savings.
– Jeremy Gilbert from Training Associates will also be talking about the Government funded ICT apprentice scheme and its potential benefit for schools and colleges.
– Local schools will also be talking about their experiences of using Microsoft and HP technology solutions and how they have improved the performance and reliability of their school’s IT and communications.
– Free prize draw for HP Laptop and digital camera!
– Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided for all delegates in the Microsoft hospitality suite.
Technical staff from Medhurst, HP and Microsoft will also be available during the day to answer any questions.
As, with our previous seminar, we expect this event to be heavily oversubscribed, so please register early to avoid disappointment. To register for the event, complete the form at the top of this page or contact the Medhurst Education team on 01489 563000 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there,
Medhurst Education Team