Free ICT Health Check for your Primary School – make sure your ICT is secure, reliable and offering the best learning environment for your pupils
With over 100 clients in education, Medhurst provides excellent ICT support and technology services to the education sector. We assist schools with hardware and software problems on-site or remotely and working in collaboration to deliver on strategic ICT programmes.
As part of our education services, we offer Primary Schools a special free service – a comprehensive review of your current ICT system, to provide a peace-of-mind, confidential ICT Health Check.
As Microsoft and HP Gold Partners and education specialists, our consultants will give you expert, no-obligation advice on how improvements can be made to your ICT systems. Our recommendations will help you improve security and efficiency of your ICT system and make the most of your ICT budget.
Our mission is simple – to take away the burden of ICT management to enable you to focus on your School’s performance. As technology education specialists, we provide a range of tailored services and scalable solutions, offering schools the flexibility to choose the level of support that best suits their requirements now and into the future.
Our range of services includes server virtualisation, Microsoft Software Agreements and Licensing, remote working, wireless technologies, Bring Your Own Device, cloud computing and the full range of HP PCs, laptops, tablets and servers.
Your full free ICT health check will look at:
- Server – As a key element in your network, we’ll check that it is error free and not at capacity.
- Network infrastructure – both wired and wireless, ensuring your network is performing at its best
- Hardware – as HP Gold partners, we can offer ways to extend the life of existing hardware or recommend new hardware to meet your school’s individual needs.
- Software – as MS Gold partners, we will provide a comprehensive review of existing software and licences, identifying upgrades/updates, and recommending new software to improve your school’s efficiency and learning environment.
- Security – a thorough check on current backup procedures, anti spyware/malware programs, virus and firewall protection.
We can arrange a visit at your convenience, which will only take up an hour of your time and we will then send you a written report of our findings.
To book your free ICT health check, please call a member of the education team on 01489 563000 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.