See the new and exciting features and benefits of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 at our next seminar on Wednesday 27th November at the Medhurst Innovation Centre, 1-3.30pm to include lunch and refreshments.
Windows Server 2012 R2 brings a wealth of exciting new capabilities to help your school improve productivity such as getting the most out of your server hardware, making sure you have the file storage your school needs without spending a fortune, and enabling staff to work from wherever they need to be.
Date: Wednesday 27th November 2013
Time: 13.00 – 15:30
Venue: Medhurst Innovation Centre, Talisman Business Centre, Duncan Road, Parkgate, Southampton SO31 7GA
At the Medhurst Windows Server 2012 R2 event, we’ll guide you through the main features including:
- Server Consolidation and Improved Server Capacity – Get the most out of your server hardware investment
- Continuous Availability with Live Migration with RDMA – Upgrade your applications and fix issues faster, without downtime
- Improved Network Performance with Dynamic NIC Teaming – Ensure more resilient connectivity and faster network performance
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery with Hyper-V Replica – to help you recover from system failure and get back online quickly
- Flexible, Cost-Effective Storage with Automatic Tiering – to easily scale your data storage at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions
- Easy Remote Access with Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Enhancements – to get the flexibility to work anywhere and the peace of mind that your data is kept on the server
Our seminars are always very busy, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
To register for the event, or for more information, please contact the Medhurst education team on 01489 563000 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there.