Talk to us about how we can help you save money with the new Enrolment for Education Solutions (EES) launched last week by Microsoft.
As both a Microsoft Gold partner and a specialist Microsoft Education reseller, Medhurst can guide you through the changes to enable you to take advantage of the new benefits and cost savings, based on your current situation.
The Campus Enrolment is being retired and you will need to transition to EES in order to continue your subscription license coverage.
EES makes software and services simple, manageable and flexible.
- An affordable volume-based price and the rights to the latest Microsoft Enterprise software products, including: Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2010, Windows® 7 Enterprise, Microsoft® Core Client Access License (CAL) Suite or Microsoft® Enterprise Client Access License (ECAL) Suite.
- The simplicity of counting full time equivalent (FTE) staff just once per year in order to calculate your license
- Software Assurance: a powerful combination of benefits that include new version rights, the Home Use Program for staff, tools and training resources
- A broad selection of additional Microsoft software products that may be licensed in any quantity
- Live @ edu, which provides free email, calendars, document sharing, instant messaging, video chat, and mobile email
- Predictable annual payments with a one-year or three-year enrolment option