Attended by IT and senior business managers from schools throughout the southeast, Medhurst’s latest education seminar held at Microsoft’s Cardinal Place, London, saw presentations from leading ICT education professionals at Microsoft, HP and Training Associates.
• Microsoft specialists gave an overview of the benefits of Microsoft System Center and how it is helping schools to manage their physical and virtual IT environments across datacenters, client computers and devices and how you can optimise your infrastructure to reduce costs, improve application availability and enhance service delivery.
• Microsoft specialists also talked about how Microsoft Lync is providing a unified communications infrastructure for instant messaging (IM), voice and video calling and Web conferencing both within the schools and organisations and externally.
• Leading Members of the HP Networking Team (HPN) presented on the latest HP wireless and technology solutions for schools.
• Jeremy Gilbert from Training Associates introduced the Government funded ICT apprentice scheme and its potential benefit for schools and colleges.
• In addition, guest speakers Lee Setford and Richard Dennett from Brookfield School provided an overview of their positive experiences of using Microsoft’s System Center to manage their physical and virtual IT environments and the benefits they have derived from the ICT apprentice scheme.
Copies of any of the above presentations are available direct from the Medhurst Education Team on 01489 563000 or via email on email@example.com.
In the meantime, to learn more about Medhurst’s education solutions visit http://www.medhurst-it.com/education.php
Information about future education seminars will be available soon.