With only a few places remaining, now is your last chance to secure your place at Educational IT specialist Medhurst’s seminar at Microsoft Cardinal Place, London, focused on Microsoft System Centre and Unified Communications with Microsoft Lync.
Date: Thursday 3rd November 2011
Time: 10:00 – 15:30
Venue: Microsoft Cardinal Place, 80-100 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL
Why you should attend:
– Learn how Microsoft System Center solutions help you manage your physical and virtual IT environments across datacenters, client computers, and devices and how you can optimise your infrastructure to reduce costs, improve application availability and enhance service delivery
– Understand how Unified Communications can help you to be more productive by enabling you to communicate and collaborate easily with others in different locations or time zones. Microsoft staff will be talking about how Lync provides a unified communications infrastructure for instant messaging (IM), voice and video calling and Web conferencing both within the organisation and externally.
– Members of the HP PSG Business Unit will talk about the latest HP education solutions and the current deals available for education users such as trade-ins and cash-back savings.
– Jeremy Gilbert from Training Associates will also be talking about the Government funded ICT apprentice scheme and its potential benefit for schools and colleges.
– Local schools will also be talking about their experiences of using Microsoft and HP technology solutions and how they have improved the performance and reliability of their school’s IT and communications.
– Free prize draw for HP Laptop and digital camera!
Technical staff from Medhurst, HP and Microsoft will be available during the day to answer any questions.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided free of charge for all delegates in the Microsoft hospitality suite.
To register for the event:
Places are free, but limited, so please register by contacting the Medhurst Education Team
• Via telephone on 01489 563000
• Via email at email@example.com
• Via our website at http://www.medhurst-it.com/events.php
In the meantime, to learn more about Medhurst’s education solutions visit http://www.medhurst-it.com/education.php
We look forward to seeing you there,
Medhurst Education Team