We’ll be at the Fourth Annual Education and Technology Conference incorporating “classrooms of the future” on Tuesday 6th October 2015 at Manchester United’s Old Trafford ground, Manchester.
Join other head teachers and IT professionals to discuss the importance of digital technology in schools to enhance education and learning.
Key points addressed on the day will include:
– Using technology and understanding how it can improve education to enhance its benefits in order to improve the delivery of education.
– Using tablet devices and MOOCs to enhance flexible learning with combining education and work with those in apprenticeships.
– Establishing alternative learning opportunities – using mobile apps to enhance student learning in FE/HE.
– Effectively integrating apps into teaching, learning and assessment and encouraging innovation.
– Working in partnership with the private sector to create the next generation of technology enabled learning.
For more information: http://www.salford.ac.uk/onecpd/courses/annual-education-and-technology-conference