Make sure your ICT is secure, reliable and offering the best learning environment for your pupils
With over 200 local clients in education, Medhurst specialises in helping primary schools like you overcome their daily ICT challenges and plan for the future.
All of our education consultants have spent years working in IT support in educational organisations. We therefore understand the unique pressures and challenges facing IT departments in schools and have helped hundreds of local schools to create truly inspiring learning environments.
As part of our ICT education services, we offer Primary Schools a special free service – a comprehensive review of your current ICT system, to provide a peace-of-mind, confidential ICT Health Check.
As Microsoft and HP Gold Partners and education specialists, our consultants will give you expert, no-obligation advice on how improvements can be made to your ICT systems. Our recommendations will help you improve security and efficiency of your ICT system and make the most of your ICT budget.
Your full free ICT health check will look at your:
- Server – As a key element in your network, we’ll check that it is error free and not at capacity.
- Network infrastructure – both wired and wireless, ensuring your network is performing at its best
- Hardware – as HP Gold partners, we can offer ways to extend the life of existing hardware or recommend new hardware to meet your school’s individual needs.
- Software– as MS Gold partners, we will provide a comprehensive review of existing software and licences, identifying upgrades/updates, and recommending new software to improve your school’s efficiency and learning environment.
- Security – a thorough check on current backup procedures, anti-spyware/malware programs, virus and firewall protection.
We can arrange a visit at your convenience, which will only take up an hour of your time and we will then send you a written report of our findings.
To book your free ICT health check, please call a member of the education team on 01489 563000 or via email on email@example.com.