- We aim to respond to any correspondence from clients within 5 working days.
- Please report any abuse via email at email@example.com.
- Please report any complaint via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take any complaints very seriously and will respond to any correspondence received within 5 working days. If you do not receive a satisfactory resolution to your complaint Medhurst has a complaint escalation process which can be invoked. Please contact David Smith via email (email@example.com) for full details.
- Notification of a domain’s expiry will be issued a minimum of 30 days before the date of expiration.
- We advise that before purchasing any domains, customers refer to Nominet’s Terms and Conditions which can be found here :
- Medhurst’s Terms and Conditions can be found here :
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current pricing and procedures regarding domain name registrations and management, including expired and expiring domains.
- Medhurst do not charge for transferring a domain to a new registrar.