Following Michael Gove’s announcement at BETT this year, we have invited the specialist education teams from both Microsoft and HP to talk to you about how we can help you shape your IT strategy, show you how IT will be used to deliver next generation learning experiences and make the best of your budgets going forward at the next Medhurst education seminar.
Microsoft Education Seminar Tuesday 28th February 2012
Our next education seminar will be focused on Microsoft’s System Centre 2012, Microsoft Lync and School in a Box, Microsoft’s new concept for ICT delivery within schools. Senior members of the Hewlett Packard Networking and Wireless team will be discussing their latest technologies.
Date: Tuesday 28th February 2012
Time: 10:00 – 15:30
Venue: Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG1 1WG
Why you should attend:
- Learn how Microsoft System Center solutions help you manage your physical and virtual IT environments across datacenters, client computers, and devices and how you can optimise your infrastructure to reduce costs, improve application availability and enhance service delivery.
- Hear about Microsoft’s School in a Box – a new concept for ICT delivery within schools and supports the idea that there is an empowering alternative for school leaders in how they use IT to deliver next generation learning experiences. School in a Box is ultimately about choice, flexibility and providing schools with a new way to embrace and consume IT services.
- Understand how Unified Communications can help you to be more productive by enabling you to communicate and collaborate easily with others in different locations or time zones. Microsoft staff will be talking about how Lync provides a unified communications infrastructure for instant messaging (IM), voice and video calling and Web conferencing both within the organisation and externally.
- Senior members of the HP Wireless and Networking team will also talk about the latest solutions for schools and how they will be used to deliver next generation learning experiences in schools and colleges.
- Training Associates will also be talking about the Government funded ICT apprentice scheme and its potential benefit for schools and colleges.
- Local schools will also be talking about their experiences of using Microsoft and HP technology solutions and how they have improved the performance and reliability of their school’s IT and communications.
- Free prize draw for HP Laptop and Kindle!
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided for all delegates in the Microsoft hospitality suite.
Technical staff from Medhurst, HP and Microsoft will also be available during the day to answer any questions.
As, with our previous seminar, we expect this event to be heavily oversubscribed, so please register early to avoid disappointment. To register for the event, vist our events page on our website at http://www.medhurst-it.com/events.php or contact the Medhurst Education team on 01489 563000 or via email on email@example.com
In the meantime, to learn more about Medhurst’s education solutions visit http://www.medhurst-it.com/education.php
We look forward to seeing you there,
Medhurst Education Team