NewsSubscribe to RSS
- AFC Bournemouth Welcomes the Next Generation of Fans!
- Time to upgrade from Windows XP before Microsoft support ends 8th April 2014
- VIDEO: See how to access applications, anytime, anywhere with the Medhurst Dashboard
- Bett show opens 10am today! See you on stand G170 – 22-25th January 2014
- Book now for our Windows Server 2012 R2 Seminar – Wednesday 5th March 2014
"I have been to three Medhurst organised events now. They are always informative, useful and always feature solutions to issues which are effecting education today. They consistently bring new ideas and products to the table which has driven me and my school forward. They are a great social event and there are always lots of other IT professionals to bounce Ideas off and talk with."- Terry Bartram, Network Manager, Blessed Hugh Faringdon Catholic School
"I have attended several of Medhurst IT presentations at Microsoft HQ and always find them to be extremely interesting and very useful. The presentations cover new products and features that help to make informed decisions as well as new or better ways to make get more out of the IT systems we have in the school. It is also a perfect opportunity to talk to other schools technical staff to see how things really work in an education environment. I know that a day out of the office can be frustrating but these events are definitely worth it. I look forward to the next one."- Steve Wood, Network Manager, Crofton School