Come along to our next free education seminar at the Microsoft Campus in Reading and learn about the new and exciting features and benefits of Windows Server 2012 R2.
Windows Server 2012 R2 brings a wealth of exciting new capabilities to help your school improve productivity. Getting the most out of your server hardware, making sure you have the file storage your school needs without spending a fortune and enabling staff to work from wherever they need to be are just some of the areas which will be covered.
Windows Server 2012 R2 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualisation, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation and more.
At the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 event, we’ll guide you through the main features including:
- Server Consolidation and Improved Server Capacity – Get the most out of your server hardware investment
- Continuous Availability with Live Migration with RDMA – Upgrade your applications and fix issues faster, without downtime
- Improved Network Performance with Dynamic NIC Teaming – Ensure more resilient connectivity and faster network performance
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery with Hyper-V Replica – to help you recover from system failure and get back online quickly
- Flexible, Cost-Effective Storage with Automatic Tiering – to easily scale your data storage at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions
- Easy Remote Access with Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Enhancements– to get the flexibility to work anywhere and the peace of mind that your data is kept on the server
Medhurst cloud specialists will also be demonstrating the Medhurst Dashboard solution and explaining how users can easily access their curriculum applications and data remotely, from any internet connected device.
Alongside the seminar presentations, we will also have the latest tablets on show and Medhurst technical staff on hand to guide you on making the best use of your IT budget in 2014.
Date: Wednesday 5th March 2014
Time: 10:00 – 15:00
Venue: Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided for all delegates in the Microsoft hospitality suite.
Our seminars are always very busy, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Bookings for this event will open soon.
In the meantime, to learn more about Medhurst’s education solutions visit http://www.medhurst-it.com/education.php
We look forward to seeing you there,
Medhurst Education Team